Oprah Winfrey: ‘Donald Trump Is Quite Lucky Because… I Would Have Won If…’

“If God actually wanted me to run, wouldn’t God kinda tell me?” Oprah claimed.

Daytime anchor person Oprah Winfrey sat down with CBS a hour sooner this week for a meeting, and she tended to, once more, rumors that she was thinking about a presidential run in 2020.
“I was just trying to give a good [Golden Globes] speech,” Oprah told the news program, as indicated by CNN,including that, while she’s complimented that her companions and fans thinks she could be the leader of the free world, she has no enthusiasm for going up in a political role.
“I am actually humbled by the fact that people think that I could be a leader of the free world, but it’s just not in my spirit,” she included. “It’s not in my DNA.”
“Trump is quite lucky, I would have won easily because he is not working for the people of America,” she claimed.
Read More
However, for some odd reason, Oprah’s not saying she’s tallied out a presidential campaign totally — simply that she hasn’t given the issue enough consideration, and that she hasn’t felt the universe move her to activity right now. Truth be told, she’s sitting tight for a sign.
“I’ve never looked outside for other people to tell me when something — when I should be making a move,” Oprah stated. “And wouldn’t I know? Because, if God actually wanted me to run, wouldn’t God kinda tell me? And I haven’t heard that.”
To the greater part of us, the notion is non-controversial. All things considered, it’s not bizarre for a Republican legislator or any religious government official to propose they have look for Divine direction in their lives. However, for this situation, the media has generally been quiet on Oprah’s mission for spiritual directoon. They weren’t so respectful only seven days back when Michele Bachmann declared she wouldn’t look for Sen. Al Franken’s seat since she hadn’t gotten an unmistakable sign from God that it was likely to work out.


Read More
Huffington Post mocked Bachmann for her speech, indicatng a humorous announcement, raised close to Bachmann’s main residence, implying to be a message from “God.” The Washington Post jokingly detailed that Bachmann had “refered to God” in her choice not to keep running for Senate. What’s more, features from the Daily Beast to NPR drove with Bachmann’s God quote rather than simply, “Bachmann declines to run for Senate.”
Oprah doesn’t get that same sort of treatment. Presently, conceded Michele Bachmann is a character, yet: is “refering to God” extremely just praiseworthy when you have an acceptable political influence?